Pregis is an international manufacturing company, offering a wide range of innovative packaging solutions. Pregis keeps customer goods safe and secure during transit with Pregis' full complement of air, paper and foam packaging solutions. Pregis is customer-driven organization and is leading in our marketing segment. The production facilities in Europe are located in Germany, UK and the Netherlands. Pregis serves a wide variety of market segments including e-commerce, industry, food, pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, agricultural, electronics, building and construction.
For our location Heerlen we are recruiting for the position of:
The Demand Planner is responsible for the complete planning process for all product groups for Pregis EU aimed at achieving optimal inventory levels. Ultimate goal is to exceed current and future customer needs by providing excellent services in a cost effective manner. You will become the most important interface between Sales, Product Management and production. Your key duties as a Demand Planner are managing the demand process, setting up and maintaining the forecast per product in our systems. You are also communicating relevant information related to the sales forecast to the various stakeholders. You have an important role in the planning of the production process; from purchasing to delivery to the customer. It is a new role within our organization, in which you will be responsible for communicating relevant information for the entire supply chain and achieving the agreed result. An important contribution from you is to set up a new sales & operations planning process (S&OP). In this position you will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- You have profound knowledge of planning processes, inventory processes and procedures.
- You have a minimum 3 years of planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have a completed CPIM study, HBO Logistics or similar.
- You are an experienced user of SAP ERP system and advanced Excel skills.
- You have good communication skills and speak English and Dutch.
- You have strong communication and persuasive skills.
- You are proactive & analytical.
- You are result driven and very organized.
- You are representative and will be an ambassador for the company.
- Work for an innovative, international, growing organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Favourable working conditions.
- 24 holidays and 12 'ADV' days (based on fulltime).
- Remuneration takes place on the basis of relevant work experience.
- Max 5 % target bonus (proportionally).
- Free fitness subscription
For further information regarding the content of this position you can contact Peter Bindels, Logistics Manager at: +31 (0)45 56 67 444.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter with details of availability and desired salary.